Out of the blue and very last minute, we had a chance to take a little business trip to Mammoth over Labor Day weekend. Thankfully my Mom and Phillip's parents made it all possible by helping with the kids a couple of days each. (thank you so much!) We mountain-biked, hiked in beautiful places, ate some delicious food and laughed it up with some great friends. We are so thankful that Phillip works with a group of fantastic people.
tough guys.
I had no idea... but I love mountain-biking. It was so much fun!
I had to really focus. I couldn't think about anything
except how badly I didn't want to end up on my face in the dirt.
I can't wait to go again!
some things never change.
When thru the woods and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee,
How great thou art! How great thou art!



5 comments:
I'm glad you all had such a good time, looks so nice and relaxing! Your men must have a blast working together! :)
those business trips can sure be fun! Don't you just love Mammoth! One of our very favorites. It is amazingly beautiful. Last year Russell and Skyler did the mountain bike trip, and had a really great time.
Glad we were all able to make this happen - Good Times!
How fun... and for it to be last minute... looks like a fun time!
what a fun trip! Glad you guys were able to get away for awhile (and enjoy some cooler weather!). The brownie recipe is on the Betty Crocker website..."peanut butter truffle brownies." We love them in our house!
Post a Comment