Tanner had a party with some friends after school. Celebrating with a lot of pizza and hot chocolate. He has great friends and it was a joy to have them around for the afternoon.
Silly Rachel Taylor. Love that girl.
Playing some game they all learned in Spanish class. Apparently some Mexican drinking game minus the drinking. Aside from the few finger injuries, it was a blast.
Tanner's good friend Megan. For some reason, this is their favorite pose.
More Mexican drinking game!
I love this picture of Tanner. He still has all the wonder of a little boy in his eyes, but he isn't that little boy anymore. I get emotional when I really stop and think about how fast these 17 years have gone. He is such a good boy and I am so proud of him.
Happy Birthday Tannerman. I love you!
Make a wish...
He asked for a memory foam mattress for his birthday.
Just another sign that his priorities are changing!
We couldn't believe how cold it had been and low and behold... it snowed!
He was beyond thrilled
Dreama came over to celebrate with us.
This is Tanner saying... "Mom, I can't believe it, this is a birthday MIRACLE!"
He was so excited, it was better than a memory foam mattress!



2 comments:
Seventeen? I still remember Tanner's first day in young mens' and how sad you were that you had a kid too old for Primary! Where is the time going? The snow that night was so strange too...not something we see around here every day! Props to Emily for finding a way to get her phone back :>)
so fun... we just got back to Colorado and it snowed the day before we left, and its supposed to snow again tonight... AWWW!
Post a Comment