I love these happy Emily pictures and more the fact that she's wearing my 8th grade graduation dress again. It looks perfect on her...go EM, you do me proud!! Grama
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
3 comments:
she is beautiful!!!
So cute!!! I am guessing the Kitchenaid is for college ... so exciting :)
I love these happy Emily pictures and more the fact that she's wearing my 8th grade graduation dress again. It looks perfect on her...go EM, you do me proud!!
Grama
Post a Comment