If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
5 comments:
Look at you, 20, yup, 20 years later!! My Goodness. Oh baby, baby, cuz you were a baby!
OH... I love it that you post all these old pictures. Its really hilarious!
ok...I saw this and started to laugh hysterically :>) You guys were (and still ARE!!!) so cute! I see a LOT of Emily in your picture.
You two match! So cute :)
Love, Love, Love this picture!!!! You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment