It was a wonderful ceremony. The sealer spoke an awful lot about kids. There must be many in their future! Both Jordan and Breana are so peaceful and sweet, they compliment each other perfectly.
Okay, so I need a disc of those pictures, cuz I don't have enough, and none from the reception...share please?? You can steal any of mine right from my blog...especially the one with your favorite sister in law ;) Love love the picture of your three boys...man, it really does make the emotions flow don't it!!! Love you, thanks for sharing our day!
thats so funny that you said that there must be lots of children in their future... she said shes going to have as many as she can have... Quote from Breana!
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
2 comments:
Okay, so I need a disc of those pictures, cuz I don't have enough, and none from the reception...share please?? You can steal any of mine right from my blog...especially the one with your favorite sister in law ;) Love love the picture of your three boys...man, it really does make the emotions flow don't it!!!
Love you, thanks for sharing our day!
thats so funny that you said that there must be lots of children in their future... she said shes going to have as many as she can have... Quote from Breana!
Post a Comment