Tanner...you've got quite a talent! Don't know what you'll do with it, but it's definitely interesting. Love the looks...I can you see how Pixar comes up with their characters...like Monster's Inc and the Incredibles? Looks just like em... Love you~
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
2 comments:
what a...ummm.....HANDSOME boy you have there :>)
Tanner...you've got quite a talent! Don't know what you'll do with it, but it's definitely interesting. Love the looks...I can you see how Pixar comes up with their characters...like Monster's Inc and the Incredibles? Looks just like em...
Love you~
Post a Comment