Monday, February 22, 2010

I blinked Then Suddenly Kate Turned 9

 

I'm not entirely sure how it happened...

 I must have blinked because suddenly Kate turned 9.

  

She is a confident
happy
energetic
 witty
loving
kart wheel-dog-friend-baby-and-shoe-crazed 
sweet little girl.

  


  




 


  

  
 


Im guessing
that all too soon she will be a grown up sweet 
but not so little girl.
I sure love her this way though
and sort of wish I could stop time.


I love you Katers.
You make all my Mom dreams come true.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Katers! Love that girl!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

She is such a sweet and beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Happy birthday Kate! I'll have a baby she can help hold this summer! Did you take all the pics of Kate and her sister? They are gorgeous!

Niki McDowell said...

Tiffany told me about Kate's little birthday and it sounded absolutely wonderful, I'm jealous. You wish for time to stop, which I feel the same with my kids. But I sure do want Kate as a babysitter so I wish for time to quicken. She is such a doll, Mckynlee just adores her. She is beautiful and looking at the last picture of her she looks so much like you, just with blonde hair.

Todd + Emily said...

She is one BEAUTIFUL little girl!!!! I love her!! Nice job on the birthday party it looked like so much fun!

Jenny said...

I must be emotional or something b/c that made me cry. And i might steal your cute ideas for Megan's party.

The Gray Family said...

love that girl she is so sweet and beautiful! I think she was in diapers when we moved here...wow time flies.

Kayla said...

sweetest little 9 year old...ever! it was fun playing with you all week, katers! my girls already miss you! :)

The Nay Family said...

Wow! I remember her toddling around when we moved here...she must have been about 2. Can't believe how quickly time passes. She is beautiful and such a sweetheart!

That's My Llife said...

Beautiful job. Wish my mom made me birthday parties like that one. Wthow, what a mom. I so proud of you! And Happy Birthday to Kate. I have your present...so you get one more. XOXO

Jolene Warren said...

Hi... My name is Jolene, and I have "creative juices" envy!

Hi Jolene!!

Today it has been 2 weeks since my last down fall into a deep depression of how overly creative my friend is compared to me!! But I strive to overcome my lack of "gifts" with my need to be overly sarcastic!!

Love you and a belated happy birthday to your BEAUTIFUL daughter!!!