We thought we'd have a little meeting.
Just like old times.
Minus the work plus way more fun.
The agenda:
The spiritual thought:
Getting down to business:
Applying what we have learned:
I think we are on to something.
xoxo ladies.
Can't wait until next time!



8 comments:
That looks so fun and so yummy! I'm glad you ladies got a no work get together. We are going to miss you as a presidency.
wow! Thanks again for all the JOY!
i can't wait till next time...btw...when is that?
ox!
hooooooooow cuuuuuuute! Looks like you had a lovely time!
You continue to amaze!
super, super cute! love those sweet sugar lips!!!!
love it! I would serve in your presidency just for a meal like that :>)
so next time i have a party- i nominate you to be my planner. i am sure your excited about that right? and i just want all your recipes. again. can i get the one for the tomato tortellini soup? you realy are too cute and creative.
you guys are seriously THE BEST. kinda, sorta jealous that I couldn't just JOIN you! that would be WAAAY more fun!
Post a Comment