Friday, January 29, 2010

Dinosuar sandwiches in the dark.


Dinosaur sandwiches. 
You are thinking,
for Kate right?
Nope.  
Tanner, Emily and Chad even.
For real.

My kids have Cherry Coke to thank for their sandwiches today.
I made them at 3 am.

I do not indulge in caffeinated beverages very often
hardly ever really, but it is delightful.
so when I do
AWAKENESS HAPPENS!
 and for a good 24 hours.

I went to bed not long after the dinosaur sandwich making.
Can you believe I actually struggled to fall asleep?
I got a solid 3 hours last night.

Just wait till I show you what I did with all that unbridled caffeinated energy.
It was a joyful 24 hours.
and no, 
not because of the Cherry Coke.
However, it was good timing.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute sandwiches :)

Thanks for your awesome playlist...I've been listening to it all morning at work. LOVE it!