It's hard to see out my windshield when it's pouring rain.
By pouring I mean POURING;
Like the drops bounce so high off the ground when they hit it
they make your knees wet,
POURING.
Absentmindedly,
a word I have used quite frequently for myself lately...
happily even.
Its amazing really, how nice it is to not have so much on my mind.
I left the house without an umbrella to run some errands.
Target.
Whole basket of stuff kind of trip.
No umbrella.
POURING.
Trader Joes.
Few bags but still need a cart,
kind of trip.
POURING.
I wish I had a picture of myself looking like a drowned rat.
My mother use to say that... "drowned rat."
Awful, when you really think about it.
yuck mom.
Anyway,
I just had to say,
the rain;
it makes me feel alive,
running in it,
getting super out of breath in it,
Im addressing this issue so no need to get all caught up in that little factoid.
and getting soaked in it.
I love it.
I haven't laughed that hard, all alone, in a long time.
It's a beautiful thing.



2 comments:
haha you make me laugh.
and. you are a brilliant writer. :)
perfect post! we must have been out the same day - last thursday? because i had to leave my clothes in the garage and it took all week for my boots to dry!
Post a Comment