I am ever so tired these days, and missing your company around the manor. I fear that I may have come down with a terribly bothersome illness of sorts that just may be causing me to have need to lie down frequently and fall behind on my daily chores, responsibilities and such. As I ponder these thoughts I find myself still bundled up in the billowy softness of our sleeping quarters wishing that your responsibilities did not take you so far away into a neighboring city for the day. I would so enjoy the pleasure of your company as I take leave of my full schedule so as to converse quietly with you over some warm liquids that quite possibly have the power to not only warm an ailing body but to sooth a tired soul. In addition, perhaps some scones and raspberry jam in the hearth room would draw you away from your duties? The children are away giving heed to their studies and the manor is quiet, lonely, and lifeless, if you will. Oh Mr. Darcy, do come to the rescue of your one and only. Come quickly.
All my love and devotion for ever and ever,
Mrs. Darcy
P.S Or shall I say... Phillip, Will you bring me some soup from Panera and have lunch with me?





7 comments:
hahahaha i love you. you made my tummy feel better with that one!
Phil....Mr. Darcy....remarkable coincidence I think :>) I hope you got your wish! Mmmmm Panera!
after an invitation like that I don't think he will be able to resist! enjoy your lunch in the hearth room with yummy soup & lots of blankets, maybe some pianoforte music in the background?
my hero came to my rescue with yummy bread and soup and an oatmeal cookie to boot! heavy sigh...he has my undying love for ever!
sounds perfect! where is a Panera around here?
love you!
and now i want to watch a jane austin film...
Panera and P&P? What could be better. You're SO cute Sara!
Post a Comment