Tanner did a load of laundry.
Tanner did a load of laundry.
Tanner did a load of laundry.
I'm still not sure it has completely sunk in but make no mistake, he most certainly did
a load. of. laundry!
I'm sort of kicking myself for not being more aware of what lead up to this craziness
because I most certainly would be willing to do all the same things every day
if it resulted in him doing more loads of laundry.
Never mind that he washed my black chenille blanket and it shredded into pieces...
Which sorta made every piece of clothing look like it was covered in
mega super gigantic black lint on steroids.
I was a little sad
but I totally tried to hide it from my very disappointed super awesome laundry doing 17 year old boy.
In a moment of trying to see the good in a bad situation
Tanner said, "that's what the lint trap is for right?"
I tried not to sound condecending
so instead of words coming out of my mouth
some other sound burst through my lips.
It was sort of a restrained sarcastic half laugh half snort uhg sound.
I'm not very good at hiding my true feelings.
Poor Tanner. He felt so bad.
Poor Tanner. He felt so bad.
After rewashing the load I went for the hail mary and just threw it all in the dryer.
By the time I got to the dryer to fold the clothes I had forgotten all about the enormous lint.
The clothes were clean, not an ounce of lint on them.
(I'm totally laughing right now as I type this because of what happened next. I'm not sure words or even a picture can do it justice)
BUT...
I pulled the lint trap open to clean it out
and
it was like a furry pop up book of sorts,
and BOY did it tell a story!



5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Love it! So funny! Seth and I always "compute" together (on our seperate computers right next to each other)after we put Mitch to bed and before we watch some tv and he looks over when I gasped at the picture! He asked for an eplanation to which he replied.. "looks like someone is trying to burn a house down!" Leave it to the firefighter! ;) Thanks for sharing!
Oh My Gosh!!! Poor Tanner and poor Sara! I love it!! What a great picture...it sorta looks like a run over poodle!
well I am sure he will never wash another chenille blankie without remembering this! that is ALOT of lint glad it all came off your clothes, but I would have loaned you the magic fuzz buster!
wow...well I guess when he said "that's what the lint trap is for" he knew what he was talking about, huh??? At least he is doing laundry...mixed blessing I guess :>)
that is amazing... both tanner doing the laundry & that lint trap!
Post a Comment