My family had a day trip to the military museum in Tacoma WA with my Dad this summer.
I find myself looking at these pictures
a lot.
I was at my Dads house, in bed,
sleeping off a restless miserable pukey night.
"I heard they have burgers and fries in the mess tent, wanna come?"
"Do I look manly with my rooty tooty point and shooty?"
"Do you think I'd make a cute soldier?"
"I could make that"
Ah ha...So this is what I need in my arsenal to get her to surrender!
Two thumbs up. Now, that is a good day.
Chad on the other hand doesn't look too thrilled.
He was probably thinking...
"are we ever going to go to the skatepark?"
or
"will there be any fast food involved in this little trip?"
I heard that as soon as Tanner said that it is freaky to think that people actually died in this ambulance...Emily jumped out and ran.
Real life can be a little too real sometimes.
I think i totally missed out on a fun day with the family. But I swear that a 10 hour nap, induced by anti nausea medicine after a sleep less night, was way way more my speed.
It was those dang cherries...
the sight of those things still makes my stomach churn.



2 comments:
it looks like they had a lot of fun! Sorry you missed it...it is never fun to be sick, especially when you're on vacation! Thanks again to your kids for keeping mine entertained during sacrament yesterday...sorry if they were a big distraction (don't know why I am saying IF here!).
Cherries! Really? Who would have thought! WA looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment