Another dress to alter. Nothing is modest these days. Im thankful for friends that sew and a little extra fabric. Thanks Terri for helping us! I was wishing there was a little more of a sleeve but I thought Emily looked beautiful. I can't believe my little girl is 16 and off to prom.
Carla was so sweet to do the girls make-up, Emily knows better than to ask me... I still don't know how to apply eye shadow. We all thought Carla looked like she could go to prom with them even though she is a married mother of 3. She is so cute.
















4 comments:
Can you say gorgeous?!?!!!!!! I hope she had fun. Davin is going Saturday. I can't believe how expensive it is though!
Stunning! Who is the lucky guy?
It seriously is the most beautiful formal dress I have seen. I love, love, love it and wish I had had it for my prom! Jealous. And she looked gorgeous in it to.
Wow, what a stunning dress! Beautiful Emily...and happy too. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment