I really can't quite figure out how exactly to describe what teaching seminary was like for me this year. I guess in many ways I felt like, as a class, we were navigating ourselves across a super messy room in the dark. I personally, as a brand new teacher, felt so many obstacles and encountered so many discouraging blows like one would tripping over a coffee table or smacking into wall they didn't realize was there. I am certain that it wasn't easy for my students either! Most of them were freshman and new to seminary too. I know for a fact that a couple of them overcame some difficult trials as well and their improvement has been inspiring to me, to say the least (and to think that all along, neither them nor I, knew what we were doing!) I find it quite the miracle that in spite of all the challenges we faced... some how... some way...in the end... we each found the light. I am overjoyed for my students and their success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
AWWWWWWW!!! That is so awesome Sara!! Congrats and I know you are an inspiration to them, you are to me!
thats so great! I am sure they all love you. Who doesnt?
That is so cool!! I just LOVED seminary!! My class was the champions my senior year plus and (not to brag or anything) I was the singles champ too ;) oh the glory days, haha! It always amazed me what a difference seminary made in my life as a teenager! I'm sure you were the best teacher, you have such a wonderful spirit about you! You are a very inspiring person!
That's really wonderful! Congrats to you too :)
Post a Comment