Get out of TOWN, lady! That shower is amazing! I loved all those cute ribbons and the cupcake-in-a-jar and the big round balloons and the paper straws! Cute, cute!
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
5 comments:
I love it! Everything about it says happy. Good job Sweetie ~ you do make my little heart happy ~
well done Sara!! Love it all :)
Thanks for letting me come play! Everything was so darling!!! When's the next one....hmmmm i'll think of an occassion!!! ox
Wow, wow, wow!! Cuteness squared times infinity. Love it!
Get out of TOWN, lady! That shower is amazing! I loved all those cute ribbons and the cupcake-in-a-jar and the big round balloons and the paper straws! Cute, cute!
Post a Comment