Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It All Started With A Little Leak...

It all started with a little leak...
and now look what Phillip made me do.






I haven't taken the time to find anything to hang on the walls yet and we still need to add a handle to the built in cabinet door,  arrange shelves and put everything back, but for the most part, our bathroom is finished.  

Can I get an Amen?
You are a rock star Mike Babbel. 
Thank you so much! 
I have already designed our other two bathrooms. 
Whatch doin monday? 
Just kidding. 
Sort of.


5 comments:

The Gray Family said...

oh it is so pretty! Looks just like something you would find on Pinterest :>)Enjoy it!!! We are hoping to remodel our (MUCH SMALLER) master bath soon...do you mind sending me your guy's info?

Sheryl said...

Wow girl!! Love, love, love! I agree..Pinterest pinners would thrill at your end product!!

Jenny said...

Oh my wow!! Sooooo pretty!!! You just go and sit in there every couple of hours don't you?

melissa gargalis said...

lovely and I am jealous of your big tub, our master didn't come with a bath tub...some day

Heidi said...

that is beautiful! Love it all!