Kayla and Robert, (Robert is Phillip's Brother) had their 2nd baby this June. Her name is Nora Marie and she is precious! We had to go for a visit. I could have held her all day.
This is Kayla, Nora's mom, with big sister Meredith. Meredith tells me that she likes to "pet" her sister. cute. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family. It's so wonderful to watch their family grow.
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I cannot wait to come see you all!
Post a Comment