Soooo cute! I love Phillip's handiwork! Amazing and talented family you are! What a great time for Emily...Nothing better than having those spiritual traditions that change lives and help testimonies grow!! Girls Camp, EFY... yay mom and dad!
If there is anything, at all, that I can say about myself, it is that I am a Mom, through and through, and I spend most of my time doing things that will, hopefully, one day, pay off. Until then, I will not quit. I will teach, listen, explain, pray, exhort, talk, discuss, debate, lecture, hope, reprimand, correct, endure, redirect, encourage, remind, plead, and maybe even cry a little, but I will never never never ever give up, because I love them.
1 comment:
Soooo cute! I love Phillip's handiwork! Amazing and talented family you are! What a great time for Emily...Nothing better than having those spiritual traditions that change lives and help testimonies grow!! Girls Camp, EFY... yay mom and dad!
Post a Comment