Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Balboa Island

My Mom, (the one on the right with the same exact smile) treated me to lunch on the island with Emily Chad and Kate to celebrate my birthday.  It was a beautiful day, full of childhood memories for me; rides on the ferry, chocolate covered bananas, salt water taffy, and lots of sun!  I was sad to hear there aren't any more ducks to feed around the island.  Don't know what happened to them but according to my Mom I fed them lunch every Sunday for a few years. (My favorite memory of all... although it rivals closely to my  kick and go scooter) 

That was the biggest bowl of chowder i think i'd ever seen.  Chad fulfilled his duty to not let a drop go to waist.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Fun times baby!! Happy Birthday to you! I have not been very good at keeping up on family birthdays, but you should have a Balboa Island kind of day EVERYDAY! Great pictures!