Some days I just can't believe Kate is 7 years old and growing up so fast. I never want to forget this moment. It reminds me of the time when she was about 3 years old and we had just arrived at the mall. She stopped us, took a long deep breath through her nose, and with wonder in her eyes... she said, MOM... I SMELL SHOES! Thats my girl.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Kate loves shoes
Some days I just can't believe Kate is 7 years old and growing up so fast. I never want to forget this moment. It reminds me of the time when she was about 3 years old and we had just arrived at the mall. She stopped us, took a long deep breath through her nose, and with wonder in her eyes... she said, MOM... I SMELL SHOES! Thats my girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is your girl FOR SURE! She is such an adorable girly girl!! You know I love that girl, and it all stems with how much I love you, my sister! You are amazing!
Post a Comment